Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · July 31, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Chicago (40 minutes)) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Specific Dates listed.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Must be Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Position: Locums - Pulmonary/Critical Care - Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- Practice EMR: TBD.
- Daily Patient Volume: ranges 10-20 per shift.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Patient Volume: varies - 10-20 per 12 hour shift.
- Central line and Airway Management.
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to work to obtain emergency privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night.
- 214 Beds.
- Special Certifications or Requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Teaching Residents.
- Additional support from major specialties & sub specialties within hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Board Certified in Pulmonary / Critical Care.
- Clean & Active Illinois State License.
- Facility Type: Closed 31 Bed ICU.
- Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- June 28 - July 4.
- DEA and CSR.
- Location: Illinois (40 minutes from Chicago).
- 12 hour shift (schedule will TBD).
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.