Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · September 23, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Chicago (40 minutes)) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Facility Type: Closed 31 Bed ICU.
- Practice EMR: TBD.
- 214 Beds.
- June 28 - July 4.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Central line and Airway Management.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night.
- Special Certifications or Requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Teaching Residents.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Must be Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Length Of Assignment: Specific Dates listed.
- Clean & Active Illinois State License.
- Additional support from major specialties & sub specialties within hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Board Certified in Pulmonary / Critical Care.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Position: Locums - Pulmonary/Critical Care - Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- Daily Patient Volume: ranges 10-20 per shift.
- Patient Volume: varies - 10-20 per 12 hour shift.
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to work to obtain emergency privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- DEA and CSR.
- Location: Illinois (40 minutes from Chicago).
- 12 hour shift (schedule will TBD).
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.