Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · May 16, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Chicago (40 minutes)) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Practice EMR: TBD.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night.
- Length Of Assignment: Specific Dates listed.
- Special Certifications or Requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Teaching Residents.
- Daily Patient Volume: ranges 10-20 per shift.
- Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Must be Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Position: Locums - Pulmonary/Critical Care - Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Facility Type: Closed 31 Bed ICU.
- June 28 - July 4.
- Additional support from major specialties & sub specialties within hospital.
- Clean & Active Illinois State License.
- Specialty Needed: Board Certified in Pulmonary / Critical Care.
- Patient Volume: varies - 10-20 per 12 hour shift.
- Location: Illinois (40 minutes from Chicago).
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to work to obtain emergency privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- 12 hour shift (schedule will TBD).
- Central line and Airway Management.
- 214 Beds.
- DEA and CSR.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.