Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · September 23, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dekalb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- N, LLC.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Foster Crown: Hospitalist Day Shift in IL starting at $270,000.
- City / State: Dekalb, IL.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Facility Profile: 100-hospital beds.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- Perm Compensation: $270,000 base compensation.
- ADC: 13-17.
- This specific area has a school system that was rated amongst the highest in the state of Illinois.
- Support Staff: 5-Hospitalists, RN's, Techs, Admin, Dedicated Nocturnists, and APP's on night shifts.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Hospitalist runs codes.
- West of Chicago.
- EMR: Epic w/Dragon dictation.
- Are you ready for a better work / life balance w/a lower ADC and PTO.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- NO procedures required, open ICU w/back-up support.
- Hospital is Focused on Patient Outcomes and Satisfaction, and NOT Productivity.
- 7on /7off or Alternate Scheduling Would Be Considered (14-Shifts = 1 FTE).
- Shift Options: 7a - 7p or 9a - 9p.
- City has a Top-Rated School System.
- This Hospitalist (Hospital Medicine) opportunity offers you the ability to work for this Community Hospital.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/placement into this excellent Regional Health System.
- Located approximately 1-hours West of Chicago, this area offers a wide range of activities including hiking at local state parks, dining and night life, and year-round festivals.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Position: Permanent Hospitalist.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine w/inpatient rounding experience.
- Full health and welfare package, Paid Vacation, retirement, etc.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- IL license not required.
- Only 1-hrs.
- Illinois is an excellent state to practice hospital medicine and raise a family.
- Job Number: IL1444.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Schedule: 7a-7p or 9a - 9p, 7on/7off or alternate schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.