Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · November 28, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (40 minutes from Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidate must be Internal Medicine (will not accept Family Medicine).
- Must Complete ALL HR required items.
- Seeking Teaching and Non-teaching, IM Hospitalist.
- Close to Chicago and IN border.
- No procedures required.
- 46 days and over will not be reimbursed.
- Must have a clean background.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- Per our Bylaws.
- Needing local physician from IL/IN or surrounding states: MO, MI, WI & IA.
- Can offer 6 + shifts per month.
- Must have an Active IL License.
- Physician Must attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- All reimbursement receipts must be turned in 45 days of scheduled shift.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Night Shift 7p-7a - need to be open to both.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist - must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Shift Change - Tuesday - Monday.
- Patient Volume: 15-18 - census is rising.
- Will be a 6+ month position.
- Position: Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- We are NOT willing to state license Physician.
- Dates Below.
- Location: Illinois - City is 40 minutes from Chicago.
- Location: Illinois - 40 minutes from Chicago area.
- Night shift must teach residents.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Floor.
- Must have clean malpractice history.
- Must have BLS.
- Not willing to fly in physician.
- Day Shift 7a-7p.
- 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Both day and night shifts.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 5.