Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · December 8, 2022
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Check out the Fort Kaskaskia State Historic Site for an active adventure while in Menard, Illinois.
- Or try the Lewsi Winery for a fun day out!
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm or 4 10-hour shifts.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- There are no. Patients are all adult male inmates and cases range from injury, acute illness, follow-ups, physicals, standard corrections, and administrative work as well.
- Reference ID: ORD-000477-MD-IL.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Government: No.
- Support Staff: NP, MDs, Psychiatrist.
- Credentialing takes around 30 days.
- A correctional facility is seeking an FM or IM physician for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Candidates must be BC or BE with IL license, DEA, and BLS.
- The locum will work with another MD and a full support staff.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 3.