Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · October 21, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be BC or BE with IL license, DEA, and BLS.
- The locum will work with another MD and a full support staff.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Credentialing takes around 30 days.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Reference ID: ORD-000477-MD-IL.
- Support Staff: NP, MDs, Psychiatrist.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Or try the Lewsi Winery for a fun day out!
- Check out the Fort Kaskaskia State Historic Site for an active adventure while in Menard, Illinois.
- A correctional facility is seeking an FM or IM physician for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- There are no. Patients are all adult male inmates and cases range from injury, acute illness, follow-ups, physicals, standard corrections, and administrative work as well.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm or 4 10-hour shifts.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago