Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · October 21, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be BC or BE with an active IL license, DEA, and BLS.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm OR 4 10-hour shifts.
- Patients are all adult male inmates and cases range from injury, acute illness, follow-ups, physicals, standard corrections, and administrative work as well.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15.
- Crest Hill is a fun spot for your assignment.
- Support Staff: NP, MDs, Psychiatrist.
- The locum will work with another MD, RN, and full support staff.
- Credentialing takes 30-45 days.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-0370-MD-IL.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- A correctional facility is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Find yourself surrounded by haunted houses for a thrill or the many parks and see the sites to unwind at your leisure.
- Find all the hidden nooks Crest Hill has to offer!
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago