Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · December 8, 2022
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-0370-MD-IL.
- Candidates must be BC or BE with an active IL license, DEA, and BLS.
- Find all the hidden nooks Crest Hill has to offer!
- The locum will work with another MD, RN, and full support staff.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm OR 4 10-hour shifts.
- Support Staff: NP, MDs, Psychiatrist.
- Find yourself surrounded by haunted houses for a thrill or the many parks and see the sites to unwind at your leisure.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15.
- A correctional facility is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Crest Hill is a fun spot for your assignment.
- Credentialing takes 30-45 days.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Patients are all adult male inmates and cases range from injury, acute illness, follow-ups, physicals, standard corrections, and administrative work as well.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 3.