Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · December 8, 2022
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Credentialing takes around 2 weeks.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- A rural health clinic is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- The schedule is 4 or 5 days per week from 8 am-5 pm with no. Patients are all ages and cases are mainly bread and butter primary care - wellness checks, sports physicals, etc.
- Reference ID: ORD-111112-MD-IL.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months.
- Candidates must have experience with patients of all ages.
- Case Load/PPD: 25 ppd - busy clinic.
- The facility is located in Granville, IL.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 3.