Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · November 28, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Credentialing takes around 2 weeks.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The facility is located in Granville, IL.
- The schedule is 4 or 5 days per week from 8 am-5 pm with no. Patients are all ages and cases are mainly bread and butter primary care - wellness checks, sports physicals, etc.
- A rural health clinic is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Candidates must have experience with patients of all ages.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 25 ppd - busy clinic.
- Reference ID: ORD-111112-MD-IL.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago