Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · December 7, 2022
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (40 minutes from Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seeking Teaching and Non-teaching, IM Hospitalist.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Floor.
- Day Shift 7a-7p.
- Physician Must attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- Dates Below.
- Per our Bylaws.
- Location: Illinois - 40 minutes from Chicago area.
- Patient Volume: 15-18 - census is rising.
- Must have BLS.
- Must have an Active IL License.
- Not willing to fly in physician.
- Shift Change - Tuesday - Monday.
- Position: Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- No procedures required.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Location: Illinois - City is 40 minutes from Chicago.
- Will be a 6+ month position.
- We are NOT willing to state license Physician.
- Both day and night shifts.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- 46 days and over will not be reimbursed.
- Close to Chicago and IN border.
- Candidate must be Internal Medicine (will not accept Family Medicine).
- Must Complete ALL HR required items.
- Can offer 6 + shifts per month.
- Must have a clean background.
- Night Shift 7p-7a - need to be open to both.
- Night shift must teach residents.
- 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Needing local physician from IL/IN or surrounding states: MO, MI, WI & IA.
- All reimbursement receipts must be turned in 45 days of scheduled shift.
- Must have clean malpractice history.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist - must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 3.