Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · May 17, 2022
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (40 minutes from Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have BLS.
- Shift Change - Tuesday - Monday.
- Can offer 6 + shifts per month.
- 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- Needing local physician from IL/IN or surrounding states: MO, MI, WI & IA.
- Per our Bylaws.
- Both day and night shifts.
- Candidate must be Internal Medicine (will not accept Family Medicine).
- Close to Chicago and IN border.
- We are NOT willing to state license Physician.
- Not willing to fly in physician.
- No procedures required.
- All reimbursement receipts must be turned in 45 days of scheduled shift.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist - must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Seeking Teaching and Non-teaching, IM Hospitalist.
- Patient Volume: 15-18 - census is rising.
- Physician Must attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- Night shift must teach residents.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Floor.
- Location: Illinois - 40 minutes from Chicago area.
- Location: Illinois - City is 40 minutes from Chicago.
- Night Shift 7p-7a - need to be open to both.
- Must Complete ALL HR required items.
- 46 days and over will not be reimbursed.
- Must have an Active IL License.
- Position: Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- Will be a 6+ month position.
- Dates Below.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Must have clean malpractice history.
- Day Shift 7a-7p.
- Must have a clean background.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.