Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · December 3, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Or truly BE (within 5 years of residency, and scheduled for test)On their first day they will spend half the day in orientation then work with the MD the other half, and then on their own for.
- Location: Robinson, IL.
- They will be mainly be working with nursing home patients.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Anything that is too serious, is sent out.
- Length Of Assignment: 6 months.
- They will do 2-4 admission on average.
- They have a general surgeon that will cover all the procedures.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 25 bed Critical Care hospital.
- During the day there are 2 docs and a NP sharing the rounding from 7-5, Then at 5 they take. They need to be BC (Abfm or Abim).
- They now do not have to do procedures.
- Patient Age Range: Adults only.
- Patient Volume: 5 to 10 pats per day.
- 7 on 7 off.
- BC required.
- Charting/Dictation: Cerner.
- Reason for Coverage Need: December ongoing.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: inpatient coverage.
- Schedule: 7a to 5p every day, Monday,.
- Specialty Requested: Hospital Medicine.
- Start Date. Dec.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 27.