Internal Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · December 3, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Carle Health is a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility.
- Nocturnist position.
- Closed ICU staffed by Intensivist Providers 24/7.
- Responsible for admissions only (no cross coverage) from 7 pm - 7 am.
- Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our Hospitalist team at Carle Health Methodist Hospital in Peoria, Illinois.
- Carle Health Methodist Hospital is a 349-bed Level II Trauma Center that has been ranked.23 in the state of Illinois for patient outcomes.
- 7 nights on, 7 nights off.
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination.
- Join an established, dynamic and talented team of 26 Physicians and 6 APP's, working in a collaborative environment focusing on patient-centered care.
- Full-time and part-time positions available.
- Excellent benefits package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Located on the Illinois River, Peoria is a vibrant, affordable, and convenient city with multiple dining and entertainment venues as well as nearby residential communities with highly ranked public school districts.
- Generous guaranteed base salary with a $500 per shift premium, plus sign-on bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Carle Physician Group