Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in IL
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average Number of Cases per day (patients, inpatients, follow-ups, etc.
- Boards & Certification Requirements (BE/BC, Acls, Pals, etc.
- W/1 hr unpaid lunch.
- Facility Type: Outpatient.
- Locum Tenens work and.m.
- Lung cancer.
- Outpatient: 12-14 ppd/mix of new patients and re-visits.
- Respiratory failure.
- Practice Type: Group Multispecialty Group & Hospital.
- Lung diseases.
- Licensure Requirements Active IL license required.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Medical assistants, respiratory therapists (PFT lab), patient service representatives.
- Patient Volume: 12-14.
- Number of Physicians in Department: 5.
- Sleep disorders and sleep apnea.
- Reason for the Locum Need: Short staffed while searching for perm.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- Procedures Required (types of procedures to be performed by locum tenens provider): Hospital offers complete care to patients suffering from illnesses that affect the lungs and respiratory system.
- Patient Population Mix (% of Peds, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatrics, Medicare, Medicaid, other): Adult.
- Using advanced technology, our providers chart a recovery and aim to help patients breathe easier.
- May consider Truly BE (1-2 years out of training) Pulm Candidates.
- The board-certified physicians at Carle specialize in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of pulmonary conditions.
- Description of support staff: RN's.
- BC Pulmonary Medicine.
- Location: Urbana.
- Board Certified.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.